Breakfast Quesadilla


Today I am getting ready for some neighbors coming over for dinner. But first, I decided to make a big solid breakfast quesadilla to hold me over for the day full of errands. You wouldn't think I would want to cook, clean up, cook again, and clean up again... but I guess that's just what I do on weekends.

Breakfast Quesadilla
You will need:
Tortillas
Eggs
Tomato
Shredded Cheddar
Avocado
Lime
Cilantro
Sour Cream
Hot Sauce

Prepare filling and toppings: salted sliced tomato, 1/4C shredded cheddar, sliced avocado drizzled with lime, chopped cilantro and beaten eggs.

Spritz a pan with non-stick spray over medium-high heat. Quickly add the eggs to the hot pan and cook until firm. Season with salt and pepper, and flip them to quickly cook the other side about a minute. Remove to a plate and re-spray pan with non-stick.
Place a tortilla in the hot pan and top with the egg and cheese, and half with tomatoes.
Once cheese melts, fold quesadilla in half and cook another minute or two.
Slide the quesadilla onto a plate, cut in half and top with avocado, tomato, sour cream, cilantro, salt, pepper and hot sauce.

Comments

Lydia Armstrong said…
This looks crazy good... making me hungry!

Trending Posts