Visual Search Engine of Randomness: Spezify

Work related research

personal amusement search

As a designer, I spend a lot of time trying to get in touch with culture - from my desk. I read news & blogs, shop online and search for inspiring images and concepts to bring into my work. As I skimmed through Notcot.org today, a very visual round-up of random interesting things from the web, I found a link to a new search engine with a similar appeal: Spezify. It is a visual search engine that takes a keyword and arrays snapshots and quotes on the topic from all over the web. I am all about instant gratification, so I like that the results of my search are all laid out in front of me at once. Not only will this serve as a new source for inspirational images, but another amusing way to procrastinate.

Comments

Trending Posts